AT&T Internet Speed Test
Want to know your Internet speed?
The speed test takes less than a minute and performs two key measurements:
- Download speed (the speed of data sent from the Internet to your computer)
- Upload speed (the speed of data sent from your computer to the Internet)
We also report latency, a factor that could influence your speed.
About the Speed Test
Higher download speed makes typical activities faster. How fast data travels from your computer to the Internet.
Higher upload speed makes sending large email attachments or video chatting smoother. The delays that can happen as network data is processed.
Higher latency can make your Internet seem slower. Synchronization issues with data delivery.
Higher jitter can make your Internet seem slower.
Get more support
- Learn more about Internet speeds
- Speed, Wi-Fi & Troubleshooting
- Use our Troubleshoot & Resolve tool
- Ask a question in the AT&T Community Forums